Refunds, Exchanges,and Returns
We do not accept returns because of the nature of the products. This is also to assure our customers that we only sell new merchandise.
E-mails and Questions
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agreethat you have read every single word on the product page for the item you are buying. If you are buying 5 different items, this means you have read all 5 product listings. If you are buying a product that contains multiple items, then you agree to have read all individual listings the product contains.
You are also agreeing to NOT use the product we supply for any illegal purposes, which include:
- Playing commercial software you have not bought a license for (i.e. playing a copied retail game you have not purchased)
- Playing movies/Mp3 files which you do not own
The DS flash cards we sell should ONLY be used for the following purposes:
- NDS/GBA game development. You can develop your own games by using development tools.
- Playing homebrewed NDS/GBA games. There are hundreds of applications and games you can download from the Internet for free. One website where you can download free applications and games is: http://www.ndshb.com/ and http://filetrip.net and dcEmuThere are also applications and games that are commercially developed, which you have to pay for. We do not condone the use of our flashcards to download or otherwise access games and applications that otherwise should and must be paid for; if you do you are committing a crime and if caught, will be punished.
- Playing MP3 songs or video clips that you paid for.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The South African laws will govern all disclaimers and terms and conditions. We do not support or condone piracy. We are not responsible for any misuse of products purchased from our website. It is the sole responsibility of the end-user to comply with laws associated with the use of ModChips in South Africa and in their destination country. ModChips are sold for the purposes of research and development. Subject to the Copyright Act of South Africa, No. 98 of 1978, s19B, if the ModChip is used to create a back up copy, the purchaser should ensure that the original media was purchased legally. The back up copy must not be used for commercial gain andIf users lose or damage the original, the backup copy must be destroyed.